Friday, September 27, 2013

a word to the wise

I am a good friend to have. Really, I am.

I will work hard for my friends, family and the groups that I join.

I don't always have to be appreciated for every little thing I do, but there comes a point when my help is so obviously either not good enough, or not wanted.

It is at that point that I withdraw my participation. I am older. I am tired. I do not have the physical or emotional energy required to fight to be included, so I will disappear. I have never intentionally caused harm to anyone, even those that have hurt me; I simply go away. Those left without me, may not ever know what they missed by not having me around, but miss out they will.

I am creative, resourceful, trustworthy, loyal, and a hard worker. I am a multi-tasking, planning, brilliant machine. If you don't need a friend like that, I will move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment